Description: This website accompanies a free smartphone app that invites you to experience Renaissance Florence through the eyes of five contemporary characters. Each guide takes you on a unique walking tour through the city’s rich past, linking the sites you visit to stories from their own lives and times.
- Nicholas Terpstra, Professor, Department of History, University of Toronto
- Fabrizio Nevola, Professor and Chair, Department of Art History and Visual Culture, University of Exeter and Director of the Centre for Early Modern Studies, University of Exeter
- David Rosenthal, Research Fellow, Art History and Visual Culture, University of Exeter
- Daniel Jamison, Postdoctoral Fellow, Hidden Florence and DECIMA Projects, University of Toronto
- Sharon Strocchia, Professor, Department of History, Emory University
- Colin Rose, Assistant Professor, European and Digital History, Brock University
- Julia Rombough, Assistant Professor, Gender History, Cape Breton University