Description: The Modernist Archives Publishing Project (MAPP) is a critical digital archive of early twentieth-century publishing history. The goal of this site is to display, curate, and describe the documents that go into the making of a book.
- Claire Battershill, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Information and Department of English
- Nicola Wilson, Associate Professor in Book and Publishing Studies, University of Reading
- Alice Staveley, Senior Lecturer, Department of English, Stanford University
- Helen Southworth, Professor, Department of English, University of Oregon
- Elizabeth Willson-Gordon, Associate Professor of English at King’s University
- Matthew Hannah, Assistant Professor of Digital Humanities at Purdue School of Information Studies
Funders: SSHRC (Insight Grant) and AHRC (New Directions in Digital Scholarship for Cultural Institutions Grant)