Description: Canada Declassified is a digital repository of government records declassified under the Canadian Access to Information Act. Our holdings span the whole of the Cold War period from 1945 through 1991, the vast majority being government records declassified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of Library and Archives Canada. The records maintained on this website are open-access and fully available to students and scholars around the world.
- Timothy Sayle, Assistant Professor, Department of History
- Matthew S. Wiseman, Banting Fellow, Department of History, St. Jerome’s University in the University of Waterloo
- Susan Colbourn, Postdoctoral Fellow, International Security Studies, Yale University
- Jack Cunningham, Program Coordinator, The Bill Graham Centre for Contemporary International History
- John Dirks, Archivist, City of Toronto
- John English, Director, The Bill Graham Centre for Contemporary International History
- Courtney Lundrigan, Librarian, Trinity College Library
Funders: Bill Graham Centre for Contemporary International History, Jackman Humanities Institute, SSHRCC, University of Toronto Libraries.