Description: The first machine-readable and fully searchable historical transcript of Parliamentary Debates (“Hansard”), which provides a 150-year running record of Canadian political history. We have linked to these data to various biographical properties of parliamentarians, including their party and gender.
- Kaspar Beelen, Research Associate, Turing Institute
- Christopher Cochrane, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, UTSC
- Graeme Hirst, Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
- Nona Naderi, Postdoctoral Researcher, HES-SO and Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- Ludovic Rheault, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Toronto
- Tanya Whyte
Funders: SSHRC, NSERC, Digging into Data Initiative, Library of Parliament, Library and Archives Canada, Canadiana.org, and Michael Mulley at openparliament.ca