Note: These protocols are subject to change in response to public health guidance.
As researchers return to the University of Toronto campus, the CDHI is pleased to welcome colleagues back to our Digital Working Space in JHI 222. To keep one another safe, the following protocols must be followed by each member of a research group.
To allow for physical distancing, the maximum capacity for JHI 222 is six.
1) Provide proof of vaccination via UCheck.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated or have a vaccination exemption must complete Rapid Antigen Screening and upload results to UCheck. Information about Rapid Antigen Screening is here.
2) Complete the COVID-19 Self-Assessment via UCheck. This must be completed each time you come to campus.
3) Each member of the research team must wear a face mask while using JHI 222, as well as all other indoor University spaces.
- For more details, see the Joint Provostial and Human Resources Guideline on Face Masks.
4) Caretaking Services is providing a standard level of increased cleaning and additional disinfection to all departments, including the Jackman Humanities Building. If research teams desire further sanitizing, they are welcome to use wipes found in JHI 222.